Advanced Non Destructive Testing
InspecTest is focused to deliver solution to its customers as per their needs by ensuring integrity assessment through Advanced NDT Techniques. We follow international codes and standards such as ASME, API, ASTM, DIN, JIS, TWI, GOST and BS.
- Tubing inspection, EC, MFL
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Guided Wave Long Range Ultrasonic (LRUT)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) testing of tank bottom
- Digital Radiography
- Automated UT weld scanning & Corrosion Mapping
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- In-Site Metallography
ADVANCED EDDY CURRENT TESTING:
- Magnetic Biased Eddy Current Testing (MBET)
The Magnetic Biased Eddy Current technique is a combination of applied Direct Current (DC) field lines and Eddy Current field lines. Both coil systems are combined in a single probe.
- Remote Field Eddy Current Testing (RFT)
Probe contains an exciter coil and a receiving coil, with exciter coil generating a magnetic field.
- Internal Rotary Inspection System (IRIS)
Ultrasonic method for inspecting pipes and tubes. Can be used for both ferromagnetic as well as non-ferromagnetic materials. Produces accurate results (up to ±3%).