Leveraging our presence all over the country with its diverse portfolio and experience, InspecTest (Private) Limited serves a wide array of services. Boroscopy Inspection Services are mostly used in Non- Destructive techniques for recognizing defects or imperfections in the equipment. A borescope is an optical device consisting of a rigid or flexible tube with an eyepiece on one end, an object lens on the other linked together by a relay optical system in between. This makes it possible to capture videos or still images deep inside the equipment.
Borescopes are commonly used in the visual inspection of:
- Aircraft engines,
- Automotive and truck engines,
- Gas and steam turbines (require particular attention because of safety and maintenance requirements).
- Ducts, pipes, or other delivery systems
A video borescope uses a miniature video camera at the end of the flexible tube. The end of the insertion tube includes a light which makes it possible to capture video or still images deep within equipment and other dark spaces.
Boroscopy inspection conducted by InspecTest (Private) Limited offers numerous advantages including:
- Visual inspection work where the area to be inspected is inaccessible by human eye.
- Thorough inspection of ducts, pipes, or complex delivery systems in processing plants for detection of residues, faculty weld seams, deposits, tear and corrosion.
- Inspection of engines and turbines to prevent unnecessary maintenance, which can become extremely costly for such machines.
- Service of manufacturing of machined or cast parts to inspect critical interior surfaces for burrs, surface finish or complete through-holes.
- The ability to capture high resolution video or still images for later inspection at a very nominal cost.