InspecTest offers a broad range of pre-shipment inspection services throughout Europe, USA, UK, UAE, Korea, China, and Pakistan. A pre-shipment inspection is a step to inspect newly manufactured products before they are shipped to their destination.
Our Services include:
- Witness Testing (Raw Material Testing, NDT Testing, Mechanical Testing, Pressure Testing etc.)
- Dimensional Control and Visual Inspection
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Welding and Coating Inspection
- Packing and Marking Inspection
- Documents Review – Test Reports, Welder Qualifications, ITP etc.
- Final Inspection and Release
Why choose InspecTest?
- To assess the quality of the goods during the production process and take corrective measures
- To verify compliance with the agreed specification and quality standards
- To ensure proper packing, marking and safe loading of the shipment
- To help convey a deadline for production to be complete and made available for the shipment.
- To save time and money, by preventing losses and delays caused by the incorrect product.