Protection Relay Testing
Protection relays are used in power system to detect the fault/ abnormality in a system and plays a vital role for the safe and reliable operation of power systems by removing faulty sections.
InspecTest provides testing and commissioning services of protection relays installed at different types of electrical systems, ranging from LV, MV to EHV.
Our protection relays services include Testing and Commissioning of following relays:
- Rotating machine differential and backup relays
- Transformer differential protection, REF, AVR, overcurrent and Earth fault protection relays
- Transmission line distance protection, line differential, Sync-check, overcurrent and Earth fault protection relays
- Bus bar protection and breaker failure protection relays
- MV switchgear and RMU protection relays